Thursday, April 7, 2011

Birthday

March 22, 2011

happy birthday, happy birthday
happy birthday, happy birthday
happy birthday, happy birthday
happy, happy birthday in a hot bath
to those nice nice nights
i remember always, always
i got such a fright
seeing them in my dark cupboard
with my great big cake
if they were me
if they were me
and i was you
and i was you
if they were me
if they were me
and i was you
and i was you
if they were me and i was you
would you have liked a present too?
happy birthday, happy birthday
                                  Altered Images



Another year older, oh well.  They threw a potluck for me at work.  All the food was really good.  Bridget told me to make sure I got home on time.  Something was up.  When I got home she told me we were going out to dinner.  She drove about a mile from our house.

Carvers Steakes and Chops.  This is our local steakhouse.  One time when we were there so was David Copperfield and his girlfriend Claudia Schiffer.  David Copperfield's parents live in RB.  I had a huge crush on Claudia.  They have been running some terrific specials.  On Tuesday you get Prime Rib for $12.  And today is Tuesday.  As usual, Bridget has some great ideas.

I had a great day, talked to all the kids, ate like a king, got presents.  Hey it doesn't get any better.

http://carverssteak.com/


No comments: