Sunday, January 26, 2014

Ponies and Fitz

Friday 7/26/13








Ponies and music.  Sweet.  On Fridays in the summer the first post at Del Mar  is at 4 pm not the normal     2 pm. Left work a little early and  placed a few bets, not many winners but we had fun.  After the ponies were done, we walked over to the stage for the concert.


Fitz and the Tantrums

Bridget has liked them since their first CD.



Setlist

Keepin' Our Eyes Out
Don't Gotta Work It Out
Winds of Change
Break the Walls
Breakin' the Chains of Love
Spark
Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) (Eurythmics cover)
House on Fire
Fools Gold
Out of My League
6AM
Dear Mr. President
L.O.V.

Encore:
MoneyGrabber
The Walker
News 4 U

http://www.fitzandthetantrums.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4mbxaa3XL8

Forty days and forty nights 
I waited for a girl like you to come and save my life 
All the days I waited for you 
You know the ones who said I'd never find someone like you 

And you were out of my league 
All the things I believed 
You were just the right kind 
Yeah, you were more than just a dream 
You were out of my league 
Got my heartbeat racing 
If I die don't wake me 
Cause you are more than just a dream 

From time to time I pinch myself 
Because I think my girl mistakes me for somebody else 
And every time she takes my hand 
All the wonders that remain 
Become a simple fact 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb6cBKE3WzQ

Don't come back anytime I've already had your kind. 
This is your pay back, money grabber. 

Don't come back anytime, you've already run me dry. 
This is your pay back, money grabber. 

Teardrops fade. 
Then I saw, blue hands in the pocket. 
'Cause you were always made to want it all. 
But now you got to make it on your own. 
This ain't your home. 
So I'm showing you the door. 
Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go. 

Don't comeback anytime, I've already had your kind. 
This is you pay back, money grabber. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tODqll_vIvM   from the concert

We had a great time.



No comments: