Monday, September 5, 2011

Gavin DeGraw, Maroon 5 & Train

July 22, 2011

Bridget wanted to go to this concert at Cricket so she ordered the tickets.  She found a link on Train's facebook page and ordered them through Artist Arena.  They were great seats in the center section 9 rows back.  We stoppped at KFC and ate dinner at Cricket. 

If you ask me how I'm doing
I would say I'm doing just fine
I would lie and say that you're not on my mind
But I go out and I sit down at a table set for two
And finally I'm forced to face the truth,
No matter what I say I'm - not over you (not over you)
                                          Gavin DeGraw

Gavin DeGraw was first up.  Played some of his new stuff getting ready to come out and some old songs.  Pretty good, I liked I Don't Want to Be.  Good piano player too.




I am in misery
There ain't nobody who can comfort me
(Oh yeah)
Why won't you answer me
The silence is slowly killing me
Girl you really got me bad
You really got me bad
I'm gonna get you back
Gonna get you back
                         Maroon 5

Maroon 5 was up next.  Bridget saw them with Jen a few years ago.  She said they put on a great show so I kinda expecting what happened next.  Their show was very high energy and Adam was all over the place.  They dressed in all white and said that on this tour every Friday was going to be white outfits.






I been high
I been low
I been yes, and I been oh hell no
I been rock 'n roll and disco
Won't you save me San Francisco
                                     Train

Train was up next.  If I thought Adam was all over the place, Patrick Monahan did not stay still.  Bridget tried to take pictures and he would move before the camera clicked.






It was a great concert and I think Maroon 5 stole the show.

No comments: